Remember my previous blog about the three babies who were burned when the lamp explode? Well, I just recently read an update about it.Here's the excerpt of the news I've read:
"In a privilege speech during the regular council session on Friday, Councilor Margarita "Margot" Osmeña emphasized that the explosion of a bulb last February 20, which injured three newborns, was an accident.
But she also said the City Government must assure the parents of the victims of its full commitment to help the infants deal with any effects of the accident.
I was shocked when I first read about this news. I don't know exactly what happen. But base on the article at Yahoo.ph, CCMC Chief Eduardo Sedoripa said it was an accident. However, he said the lamp might have been overused.