A collection of my life (mis) adventures on being a wife, mom, daughter, friend, and anything in between.

3 babies were burned when lamp explodes!

No comments
I was shocked when I first read about this news. I don't know exactly what happen. But base on the article at Yahoo.ph, CCMC Chief Eduardo Sedoripa said it was an accident. However, he said the lamp might have been overused.

Officials at the Cebu City Medical Center (CCMC) said the lamp was used for almost 24 hours when it should only be used for a maximum of 13 hours.

I'm hoping that the baby who get the worst burn would be okay soon. Furthermore, I hope that those medical officials would take their responsibility seriously because where talking about life here. =(

No comments :

Post a Comment