Since I'm turning 25 this year, these are the 25 random things I want to accomplish for 2013:
- Finished Og Mandino's Book "Greatest Salesman in the World"
- Apply for Internet connection at home
- Educate myself regarding financial literacy and invest some money on Mutual Fund
- Playroom or Gala with my chloe (in short, spend more time with her.)
Planner ( for tracking down my schedules) Be regularized at work (5 more months pa before final evaluation!) Tita Chitt's new cellphone (promised ko to eh!) New DVD- Mama already bought it. New washing machine- bought it as gift for my mom. New electric fan First ever SSS loan
- First ever Pagibig loan
Save a total of 10K for chloe- I shouldn't crossed it out since I only achieve half of it. But still I'm glad I already have some.
- Finished my craft blog design
- Learn how to cook a perfect adobo
- Be more productive.
- Improve my communication skills.
- Exercise and stay healthy! (UTI hope I get you out of my system this year)
- Get a new phone for myself.
- Pamper myself at least 1x a month ( get a new hairstyle, massage or facial, or whatever thingy that makes me feel so relax!)
Stay happy and positive!
- Explore more about my career field.
- Learn how to do web designing again. (Gosh! This is something I need to remember & work on.)
- Be blessing to others. Get in touch with friends and family.
Be on time! (need to work on my time, since then, da is always complaining I am always late.)- I'm glad I make on time for work and other appointments. :)
I hope that I can achieve some on this list. How about you guys, what are the items included on your 2013 to do list?