Chloe's going to be 8-months old tomorrow!
- she loves to blow bubbles. she actually do it after she drinks milk or water.
- she can sit now without support.
- crawls as fast as she can
- indicates wants gestures by extending her arms.
- she can now stand while holding onto something (in short, she can stand with support)
- she also try to pulls her self to rise while in her hammock.
- she can says "mama", "mama-mi", "dada" and other combination's of words.
That's it for now! I'm gonna post her pictures tomorrow and will try to blog everything that happened to me these past few days. :)